Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries.
Conectys started in 2004 in Belgium and Romania and currently operate in 10 delivery centers, and support over +35 languages. Their expertise is Inbound Costumer Support and Technical Support, delivering multicultural and multilingual business process outsourcing for clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
In Lisbon – Portugal since January 2019, Conectys is growing in a fast-paced environment and now they are looking for English, French, Spanish, German and Italian Customer Support Specialists to join their newest project.
- Support clients who have questions using the bank application;
- Troubleshoot of customer issues;
- Perform transactions and actions that can happen during their experience as a customer;
- Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding their customer satisfaction.
- Reply all questions by e-mail and live chat.
- Uncertain term contract with perspective of signing a permanent contract with Conectys;
- Initial and continuous training;
- As you are in a fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to grow into management roles and work on your Personal Development;
- Relocation Package from UE and non-UE countries to Lisbon;
- Casual dress code and Fun@Work policy;
- Possibility to work in a multicultural team;
- Attractive salary conditions and bonuses.
- Fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, German or English (Level C1 or bilingual) – mandatory;
- English level for training and coordination purposes (B2 minimum) – mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented;
- Time-management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility;
- Sense of organization and discipline;
- Availability for 24/7 shifts.
Workload: Full-time 40h/week
So, if you’re ready to join a new project in Lisbon, to work with an intelligent and highly motivated team, and this job feels like a good fit for you, we look forward to meeting you!
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +351 966 921 922